- Launches Online Bachelor's Degree Program in Web Development
introduces a new Online Web Development Program to meet the demands of students and working adults. The program is designed to develop skills and competency among students.
Online Students Enrollment Reaches 3,986 in 1st Quarter of 2014
announces a substantial increase online students enrollments in online degree, diploma and certificate programs.
Announces $2.3 Million Tuition Fee Rewards for Students and Working Adults
today announced $2.3 Million tuition fee reward for students and working adults, as an initiative to provide cost effective online education.
- Jan 7th invites Industry Leaders to Redefine Business Programs
- Jan 21st Seminar on Student Engagement in Online Education
- Feb 11th Teaching Method and Assessment Review
- Feb 23rd Group Discussion conducted on online graduate program
- March 15th Seminar on online program accreditation
- March 27th Workshop on How Make the Most Out of Online Programs
- April 9th Seminar on Making Online Student Success
- April 22nd participates in Global Online Education Conference
's faculty consists of highly qualified, award winning, scholarly and experienced men and women who are leaders in their respective fields. Our faculty members come from across the world, sharing their perspective, wealth of knowledge, experience, qualification and expertise with students and working adults.